Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Angel Alexa Brown................



Thursday, August 6, 2009 5:58 AM, CDT

Family, loved ones, friends and those who have prayed so faithfully for Alexa.

Alexa is watching over all of us from Heaven this morning. She went home to be be with Jesus this morning at 4:00 a.m.

God's blessings and peace be on all of us as Alexa and all of us start a whole new journey.

I know her words, if we could hear them, would be, "Thanks for loving me. Don't worry. I'm good. I found Grammie, Pop Pop, Pa and T.C. I will watch over all of you. I love you more than you'll ever know."

We can all rest easy knowing that Alexa will forever be protected by Jesus and a host of family members that have gone on before us.

Love to you all,

Amanda, Abby, Ethan, Wendy, Warren and special love from Alexa

I know I am late with this post but this wonderful family could use some encouraging words. Please go to her site http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/alexabrown

No comments:

Post a Comment