Friday, July 17, 2009

Zac is now an Angel.......




Wednesday, July 8, 2009 9:33 AM, CDT

Zac earned his wings this morning.


I'm not sure how or what to say. Right now I'm completely numb. Sorry we missed many of you either via phone or visit. Jason and I hadn't slept in quite a while and we crashed this afternoon. I know my little man is up and running, playing baseball, riding Blackie and Babe and playing with Jake right now. It is my own selfishness that misses him so terribly bad. It still does not feel real, it's not happening........Not my little Zac.We were so blessed to have him in our lives. He taught everyone so much. I can not wait until the day I get to see him again. It will seem like forever for me, but only a blink of an eye for him. We are planning on having the services at the Baptist Church in Fulton next to the Library. We are thinking Sunday afternoon/evening for the visitation and Monday morning for the service. As soon as we have more information we will let you know.Please keep all the other families in your thoughts and prayers tonight. I know there are a lot of hurting families as our DIPG group has lost so many children the past 11 days. I'm so thankful for the great friends and family. We want to thank my mom, Jenny, Jill, and Jim for being here with us this morning. Zac was surrounded by his Moms, Grandma and Daddy Jason when he went, God took care of him and he went quick and peacefully.
PLEASE GO TO HIS SITE.....

No comments:

Post a Comment